- Government Investment a Business Development Agency - comprehensive services for investors, handling of investment incentives, business properties identification, supplier identification, aftercare services, business infrastructure development, access to Structural Funds.
- National Trade Promotion Agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic. CzechTrades main objective is to promote international trade and co-operation between Czech and foreign companies. CzechTrades professional information, assistance and consulting services accompany Czech exporters to foreign markets, and the agency is a contact partner for firms entering the Czech market, seeking interesting and reliable business partners and suppliers.
- One of the prior tasks of the Czech Embassies abroad is to take care of external economic relations of the Czech Republic. The activities of economy-oriented diplomats aim at creating favourable conditions for development of specific business contacts and stimulating foreign investors interests in foreign direct investments in the Czech Republic. Discussions of state representatives, officials and business missions dealing with specific tasks of external economic relations are part of the economic diplomacy too.
- The mission of the Czech Centres and the Administration of Czech Centres is to provide a presentation of the Czech Republic abroad, primarily in the areas of culture and education. Czech Centres should also support external economic relations and serve as a source of reliable information on the Czech Republic. In the area of external economic relations, Czech Centres share in creation of favourable conditions for promoting the Czech Republics commercial interests. At the same time, they contribute to establishing cooperation in the sphere of research and development, production and trade.
- The Czech Export Bank is part of the states pro-export policy system - state-supported financing as short-term and long-term financing and the provision of export credits, the financing of production for export, investment credits, project financing credits and the provision of export-related financial services.
- Insuring and Financing Export with State Support.